Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lovely Gwen Zamora

Gwenaelle Zamora or simply Gwen Zamora is a French, Italian, Vietnamese and Filipino blood, daughter of pastry chef Philippe and Agnes Teresa.

Born in Australia and transferred to Philippines when she was 14 years old, Gwen has been enrolled in digital Filmmaking in the College of St. Benilde. At age 19, she has traveled across the world and in fact has lived in different parts of the world because of his father’s postings in several five star hotels.





Now she in showbiz, Gwen Zamora is one of the casts in the film Si Agimat and Enting Kabisote as Faye.

“I am overjoyed that I get to work with big names such as Bossing Vic Sotto and certain others that everyone should look out for. The story is going to be exciting.”

Gwen is one of the lovely faces recently launched by GMA-7, along with Cebuana cover girl Ellen Adarna and radio bombshell Andi-9. She is obviously up for the challenge Philippine showbiz poses for the new breed, having said, “I always put my heart and soul into anything I do. I’m pretty confident I can handle anything thrown my way. I love challenges.” Read more stories at my other blog by clicking here.

No comments: